Wednesday 24 February 2016

Restock contact lens with Mr Lens

Mr Lens is an online business selling various types of contact lenses and a few range of sun glasses.

I am a short sighted mom with an itchy hand toddler. If possible, I wouldn't prefer to wear spectacles outside so I will opt to wear contact lens. (Honestly I also want to look pretty ma... )

I used to purchase contact lens via optical shop like Focus Point... until I discovered Mr Lens! Honestly their price is fairly cheaper outside even after including a small shipping fees! Their service is also fast with quick delivery! I feel satisfied purchasing with them and might not consider to purchase from local optical shop, unless they have cheaper promo for the brand I am wearing...

By the way, my regular monthly disposal contact lens which I am wearing is Air Optix Aqua.

My latest order from Mr Lens
They even gave a free lollipop! 

Their website is also easy to navigate around like most online businesses website.

Click link or picture below to visit their website!




No comments:

Post a Comment