Monday 18 January 2016

Disposable Diaper review (Dry-Pro)

About a month ago when I was at a year end sale at Parkson Bandar Perda (Bukit Mertajam, Penang), I noticed a not so familiar diaper brand. Due to being greedy in the discount and cheap price, I then bought 2 packet of this Dry-Pro disposable diapers. The price tag was RM33.90 and buying 2 packets and above qualifies for 20% discount which I bought at RM27.12 each. Eventually cheaper than my trusted brand PETPET.

After buying two packet of this diaper only I asked a few mommy's comment on this brand. Their comment was “烂" which means bad... Before I test it on Jelly, I was scared and feeling terrible as I had just spend money on a brand which no mommy trust. I was thinking no wonder it was selling so cheap...

Without finishing my current packet of diapers, I eagerly open and test it on Jelly. Surprisingly Jelly didn't develop any rash from wearing it! And as I see the quality was also good compared to PetPet. 

This post I will review on Dry-Pro.

This is how the outer packaging normally looks like (Mainly Blue). This is a L size which it suggested wearing for baby from 9kg to 13kg)
The Packaging Design
Baby photo varies from S to XL



Front View
Back View

The side tape
It is half plastic tape and half velcro tape and adjusting still possible

The inside view (unused)
It has a blue pad inside

 Review Summary: 
Absorption: Good, leaving baby with almost dry skin after wee wee
Texture/Feeling: Slightly softer compared to PetPet 
Price: I am not sure of the price as I hardly see this brand in large Hypermarket or Supermarket. The price I bought was RM27.12 with actual price tagged at RM33.90. 
Leakage: Very less as it absorb quickly even with baby moving around, also it has leakguards
Source: Not easy to find as hardly not found in supermarket and hypermarket. So far I only bought from Parkson Bandar Perda. Thanks to one of the reader mentioned that it can also be found in Wonderful supermerket in Alma selling at RM29++.
Notes to add: Jelly doesn't develop nappy rash from wearing it during daytime, but I dare not let Jelly wears it for overnight as scared wearing too long will cause nappy rash. Will only consider to restock if the price is below RM30, but will still buy PetPet as it is easier to find.

This product review is not sponsored and it is my own honest review.



My other diaper Reviews:























No comments:

Post a Comment